Saturday, September 26, 2009

I give in

Okay, so as it turns out I kind of miss blogging. So I've decided I will keep the (rather small world that follows me) updated on my college life. It's also for my best friend Sarah who is studying abroad in Asia this semester. I want her to be a part of what we're doing...even though I'm sure she's too busy to read it. I'll just pretend

Last weekend was the wonderful Biggie. There were some really good acts, some awkward emcee skits and some super awkward decorations: black and white clothes hanging from the stage. It was fun nonetheless to sit with friends and dress up and watch the show together. Afterwards we stole a mess of balloons and proceeded to inhale helium and say/sing funny things as we walked to Braum's for ice cream.

A little while after we went to Emily Roberts house (my roomies sister) and had a dance party and played Battle of the Sexes. People were getting drunk in the other room and I'm sure our idea of fun seemed really lame to them. Oh well...they're lame.

I really enjoy people I've decided especially the people that are my friends. They are all hysterical and wonderfully snide and at times a little coarse. And I love it. They all love Jesus more than life and I love that.

My room mate situation couldn't be better. My lame-o roomie from last year is an RA now and has become quite the flake. That's okay because God is big and blessed me with a great room mate who makes me laugh, doesn't get everything she wants, and is fun. I'm really excited.

Hmm...what else...I'm in charge of the apartment ministry. It intimidates me all the time, but it's been a blessing so far. Some of the kids have moved away which broke my heart but I'm praying that the situation is a good one. I miss them though.

Tonight John and I have to decide on going to Aaron's surprise party or heading to the city to watch a sneak preview of a movie. I can't decide. I'm sure my brother will roll his eyes if we choose the date over the party. Typical Ben. Haha

God has been blessing my life recently and I'm loving the year so far. I'll keep this updated as exciting things happen.

3 comments:

  1. Haha you're right. I would totally roll my eyes. You know me so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im never to busy to read about your life best fran! in fact, ive been stalking your blog, hoping youd post!

    yay new roomie!can we still have wednesday afternoon cuddle time? John and kate plus 8 and wasting an afternoon with my best fran sounds sooo heavenly right now :)
    yay our friends. I talked to nathan on skype the other day and it was so refreshing to hear cuss words! haha I miss you guys SO much. Is Aaron finally turning 12?
    yay apt min! are there still water balloon remnants from last semester's shenanigans? You are doing a great job annerpants!
    i love and miss you! only 87 days till christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we can have cuddle time. And we can make hot chocolate!!!
    Aaron is turning 20...might as well be 12 haha.
    No water balloon remnants left, but while the weather is still nice we're going to try and plan another balloon fight.

    ReplyDelete