I've converted, I'm cheating on you. I think I'm going to start posting on tumblr. No offence, it's not that you haven't been good to me these past couple of years. It's just so much easier to post pictures, videos and websites on tumblr. But don't worry, I won't delete my account. I follow some really great people on blogspot. I just don't think I'll ever post again. Sorry.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Okay, so it's been awhile. I could use this space to update the two readers who read this about what's going on in my life, the unfortunate events that have followed me the past couple of weeks, my plans or whatever...but I'd rather not. Most of it is negative, and it seems like things are looking up, so why dwell on it right? So instead, I'm going to do what I do best and make a fun little post full of lists, and idea I got from Miss Elsie's blog (http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/)
Five Things I'm loving right now:
1. My baby quilt, my mom made it for me and it's cozy and comforting and made from all of my old baby dresses
2.Yellow nail polish from Hard Candy
4. The weather getting slightly warmer
5. My card my mom and Bobby sent me.
Five blogs I'm in love with:
1.http://sweetestnest.blogspot.com/- I can't get enough of her style and her precious little baby
2.http://www.swsmag.net/- I love the photography and charming little wedding ideas, I like planning my pretend wedding
3.http://candimandi.typepad.com/heres_lookin_at_me_kid/- she has the cutest clothes and a great apartment
4.http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/- I so wish I had a cute little apartment to decorate.
5.http://nerveradullmoment.blogspot.com/- I love love love her, she's my friend and I'm so glad she came back to the bloggy world, I love hearing about her life.
Five things I'm excited for:
1. Bonnaroo! I'm going this summer with friends and it's my first official road trip and it has a million bands that I'm in love with.http://www.bonnaroo.com/default.aspx. This wonderfulness is going to be there too!
2. Austin someday, maybe.
3. Academy Awards on Sunday
4. Mexico in two weeks
5. Alice in Wonderland this weekend
Five Songs I'm obsessed with:
1. Please, Please, Please Let Me- The Smiths. It's so beautiful
2. Silvia- Miike Snow. Chill and electric all at the same time
3.Halo/Walking on Sunshine-Glee Soundtrack. It's a little nerdy of me, but it's so catchy and good. I wish I had those kind of pipes
4. Horchata- Vampire Weekend
5. Breakin' Up- Rilo Kiley. She has great style and makes great music
That was hard to narrow down five songs.
Okay, that was fun. Just what I needed to remind myself of happy things in my life. What are some things that you are excited for, or some happy things in your life?
Also, the boy took me on a surprise date on Sunday. We watched Crazy Heart at this vintage theater and ate I-HOP afterward. So fun.