Friday, September 25, 2009

A New Post (finally)



Okay, I don't know how often I'll end up getting on here, but Elsie ( a girl I follow) has a fun new game of twenty questions and I want to play. Play too if you want!
1. Show us the inside of something cute
The inside of my little dorm room. (Sorry for the tiny pictures)






2.What was the last home cooking you've had?
I'm lucky enough to have a wonderful boyfriend who cooks me yummy pesto tortellini
3.What do you miss?
Snuggling with this girl.





4. What makes you laugh often?
These men.


5.What's your favorite word?
I treat all words as equals
6.What are you trying to quit?
Gone from two a day to two in the past three weeks.
Baller.


7.What's your favorite commercial right now?
Umm...I don't really enjoy commercials
8.Whose style do you dig?
I covet Zooey Deschanel's style



9.Link to a great blog you've discovered recently.
My friend Leah is planning a wedding and she told me about this site
it's got great ideas, and DIY ideas, and lovely pictures.

10.What's the last craft you made?
I'm not sure if this counts as a craft but I've been working on a little
project that has what I wore that day, thoughts that day and also just pages
full of doodles. I'm liking it a lot.




11.A photo of the last happy mail you got
Stickers for my water bottle and a new cell phone!

12. Something you've got lately
A frisbee and jump rope for play day Friday


13. What are you looking forward to?
Moving to Portland someday


14.Post a recent snapshot of yourself


15.Recent favorite movie?
This one.


16.Something you're working on right now
A bible lesson for these precious kids.






17.If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
Reese Witherspoon, circa Walk the Line.






18. What gives you goosebumps?
This boy. All the time.






19.Share a new obsession
Ugh. Tetris.



20.What's the meaning of your life?
To love others in a way that would please my Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment